Wednesday, November 01, 2006

With Visions of Cormo Dancing In Her Head

I really need to clean that fleece. **Sigh** I just haven't had time for anything, much less cleaning my fleece. It is sitting in its box mocking me. In truth I haven't spun anything in a good long while. The whole work, school, knitting, KALs, rabbits, judging, travel, dog, AHHHHH!

Suffice it to say, I've been doing a lot and cleaning my Cormo fleece was not a high priority. However, I do want to get it cleaned before Christmas. Wish me luck. :)

There has been knitting going on at the Bunnny Ranch. I'm 16 inches into Will's sweater and ready to split the back and front to keep knitting.

Plus getting my oil changed gave me time to knit 1 1/2 inches of ribbing last Saturday, and I worked on Will's socks last night. I know it isn't very impressive, but here's the start of his socks for Christmas.


Nice colors for my manly man don't you think? They're even a bit darker in person. You want specifics? Allright.

Yarn: Fearless Fibers** 100% Superwash Merino color Deepest Forest 550 yds

Needle: US 2 Brittany Birch DPNs (the short ones)

Pattern: Um, pattern? what pattern? They're basic stockinette socks. ;)

**Want some of your own Fearless Fibers? Can't wait to see if you won my contest? Check out Etsy.com and Ebay.com. :)

5 comments:

At Wednesday, November 01, 2006 10:51:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Oh very nice. You always have such nice things that you are knitting.

So how was your Halloween? Is today your Birthday?

 
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 7:43:00 AM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy BIIIIIRRRRRRRRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Have a fantabulous birthday! YOur manly man is one lucky chap!

 
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:34:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

Is it finally your birthday? Happy Birthday!!!! To YOU!!!!

Nice knitting - great manly colors, and good luck on the fleece.

 
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

 
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 1:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I'm guessing it's your birthday? ;o) Happy B-day :o)

I love the colors in that sock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home