Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wee Knits



One more sweater and a wee little bear finished for Kristi. :)

Sadly, I also had to work on a paper and didn't have time to work on much else today.

Hopefully I'll be able to get one of the lacy gloves finished that I started at the Feast of the Hunter's Moon. Plus, I'm planning a pair of socks for Will. Then again, I need to finish the DOTD KAL shawl and Will's sweater. Looks like I'll be busy for a while. :)

Hope you all had a great weekend, Rhinebeck or no. :)

3 comments:

At Sunday, October 22, 2006 11:48:00 PM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Is that the Debbie Bliss baby raglan sweater? It looks so familiar.
=:8

 
At Monday, October 23, 2006 9:27:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

The wee knits are so cute. I am sure she is going to appreciate everything.

 
At Monday, October 23, 2006 3:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute baby knits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home