Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ahhh! My KTS2 Spoiler Strikes!

Dear Kelly,

You are one of the craziest most cantankerous orneriest knit bloggers. (And sneaky, did I mention sneaky?)

But that's ok, because I still love ya. :) First you sent me that little teaser of a mug. Just a little hint of all the goodies to come. And then, and then, you sent me this huge box of goodies.


Not just any goodies either. Really tasty goodies like Caramel Twist tea, Spiced Chai tea, Maple Blueberry tea ( in a cute little tin), and this super yummy looking Long Island Strawberry tea. (I can't wait to try it.) Plus the tea infuser, and you must be completely psychic, because I did not have one tea infuser to my name. And it doesn't stop there, because you sent me Walker's shortbread cookies, which I have never tried, and I was wondering how they tasted since they are your favorite. (Yes I WAS reading your blog on a regular basis before you became my swap partner.) Oh and did I mention the funny little leprechaun keychain? I will admit that he scared me at first, but he's growing on me. (Did I mention he sort of leapt out of the box?)

And my goodness, the magnetic notepad, the notecards, and the sticky pads (how did you know that I love those????) are so cute. But were you done? Oh, no. You bought me a candle, and knit me a washclothe(?), and you got me the teeny sock blocker keychain (have you been reading my thoughts? Seriously, I almost bought this last month!). Yet that still wasn't enough, you bought me yarn. Great yarn.

Yarn that I was coveting secretly. Who doesn't want some Fleece Artist? Peter Rabbit Fleece Artist, no less? Is that not perfect? Knitter Bunny, Peter Rabbit. Huh? See where I'm going with this? And the colors of the Pattons SWS and the Peter Rabbit are dead on. Love them. Love them, love them, love them.

I must say, though you are the orneriest, sneakiest, hint droppingest, craziest, most cantankerous swap partner I have ever had (ok, you're the only one, lol), you've got to be the most generous swap partner a little gal in Indiana could hope for. I don't think I need to tell you how much I appreciate your generosity and the time you must have put into this, but I will.

I love you. Do you want to be my sister? I'll gladly give my brother away. ;) Oh, and can I come to Cananda to visit? You know, when it's a little warmer. lol

Gratefully in your debt,

Knitter Bunny

3 comments:

At Wednesday, October 25, 2006 10:18:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

WOW look at every thing that was packed away in that package! You are one lucky lady.

 
At Thursday, October 26, 2006 7:48:00 AM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

ahhhh I was hoping it would arrive today or tomorrow :) And you already got it.
How weird is it that a Kelli got a Kelly for a swap partner :)
You can come to canada anytime for a visit and I hope you enjoyed opening your box cause I enjoyed putting it together for you :) Can a Kelli and a Kelly be sister??? :)

 
At Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of nice stuff you got there! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home