Tuesday, October 31, 2006

We're Getting Closer!


You know, to finishing Will's sweater. :) Eight inches of ribbing and about 6 inches of stockinette and I'm still into my second ball of the Aracania Nature Wool. This isn't a great picture of the color, but you know, winter lighting. This is the same yarn that I bought back in June and posted about on June 18. Good stuff. Kelli likes. :)

Hmmm, and isn't something else going on today? Something like, oh yeah! It's almost Kelli's birthday. :)

That wasn't it? Oh, you're right, Happy Halloween! More progress tomorrow!

4 comments:

At Wednesday, November 01, 2006 7:43:00 AM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

ohhhh I likey that yarn! Keep on trucking!!

 
At Wednesday, November 01, 2006 7:46:00 AM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Love the colors on that yarn. The sweater is going to be awesome!
=:8

 
At Wednesday, November 01, 2006 10:32:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Oh the yarn varigation is so cool. I really wish they would come out with some sort of touch and snoff screen so we can smell and touch the yarn that we are seeing on the screen. LOL

 
At Wednesday, November 01, 2006 8:22:00 PM, Blogger AR said...

Mmmmm. Nice! I don't know if I'd want to do that much ribbing, though. Hope you had a great Halloween!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home