Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Had A Great Post

Until Blogger ate it twice. I don't feel like fighting to get my pictures up again tonight, but I will recreate my fantastic post and put them up tomorrow. I even had bunnies and a good picture of the scarf and a finished Dutchicans sweater!

I know! Can you believe all of the stuff that I was going to pack into that post???? sigh

I'll just have to get cracking on it tomorrow. Right now I'm too tired to even knit straight, though for some odd reason I can still purl straight. Go figure.

Now **YAWN** I'm off to bed, but I promise bunny pictures and all of that other stuff tomorrow.

Oh, Mom's basket with my scarf sold for $75 at the auction tonight, not too bad eh?

1 comments:

At Thursday, October 19, 2006 12:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn that blogger. We wanted bunny pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home