Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Coincedence? I think not!


****Note to self, remember to check Swap website before posting. My spoiler is so good. She still didn't reveal herself. She's like, super sneaky too because she had this mailed DIRECT from Amy King, which explains my mistake in assuming that my spoiler was Amy. She's almost too good. grumble grumble, all excited, grumble, wrong person, mud on my face, grumble grumble, attribution to the wrong person, grumble grumble. ;)

And you know what else just tips this into the "twilight zone" a little farther??????

I was looking at this exact mug today and debating whether or not to order one. Yeah, I was. How freaky is that?
I was maybe squealing a little bit and jumping up and down with the mug clutched to my bunny loving chest. Just a lot. I might have scared Monica's friend Mike, a little lot.

Man Spoiler, you are good. Truly amazing. Like maybe you're psychic or something. And I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!

7 comments:

At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 6:10:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Very nice. :) I love the mug. I have a tonne of bunny stuff around my house ... My mom calls me Bunny (has since I was a baby) ... but I do not have a bunny mug. I think I need one.

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 6:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the mug!

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:39:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

The mug is so cute! Gotta love those people that just "know" what you would really like.

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 9:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy's yarn is so gorgeous.

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 2:03:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

Wow! And I love that mug...

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh *polishes finger nails on shoulder* I thought you might like that :)
But I can't reveal who I am until you get your PACKAGE!
You'll have to wait a while longer.

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the mug!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home