Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What's Going On?

Well, last week I bought some candles online from my favorite, absolute favorite candle maker, Swan Creek Candles. My beautiful, fragrant, and clean burning candles came in and I have been enjoying them for the last few days. I love them so much I wanted you all to share in the bounty. They are 100% american soy bean wax with lead free wicks and long burning times. Can't say it enough, I love them.

On to other business, in knitting news I have started a second bear for Kristi's Dutchicans. This one will be the same color with a different scarf. I finished the palm of the first lacy glove and knit one and a half fingers. I need to reknit the tip of the first finger though.

I'm going to completely miss the DOTD KAL deadline though. My shawl is still in its beginning stages and in no way will be done by my birthday.

But since its my birthday next week, I'm headed home for a little party on Sat. And I'm not going to leave you all out. I have yarn, yummy yarn, and a contest for my birthday. I'm going to start it sometime this week and end it the day before my birthday. And it will be simple, so simple you'll laugh (and I hope to laugh too.) :)

2 comments:

At Wednesday, October 25, 2006 6:13:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

I love candles too ... I always have some candle or another burning in my house.

 
At Wednesday, October 25, 2006 12:11:00 PM, Blogger Dana said...

I LOVE contests! Can't wait to see what it is. Happy Birthday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home