Tuesday, November 21, 2006

One Sheep, Two Sheep, I have a Black Sheep


This little sheepy is destined for a Christmas present, so I can't say who it is for. Maybe it's for you. :)

It's the Patternworks kit for the "Baa Baa Black Sheep" knit using size 5 Clover DPNs.

Kind of cute don't you think? The only thing is, I didn't quite do the legs right and they're all bunched together on the belly. They are supposed to be on the four corners of the sheepie. Oops. he he

I'm working on a mantle runner for my friend Angi, she asked me for a mantle runner specifically, so I'm swatching and trying to work the patterns together. I was going to use a garter stitch stripe, but the garter stitch is too thick with the other patterns I'm using. Any ideas for a third pattern to go with seed stitch and mock rib?

5 comments:

At Tuesday, November 21, 2006 11:30:00 PM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

awwww cute sheepy! I like the legs the way they are!

 
At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 12:18:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

The sheep is CUTE! The legs look fine where they are. It just looks like a well fed sheep. LOL

Maybe try a cable or the baby cable pattern?

 
At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 8:36:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

I love the sheep. So cute! The legs look fine, too.

 
At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 8:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One Sheep, Two Sheep, I AM a Black Sheep :) Love that little guy!

 
At Saturday, November 25, 2006 2:37:00 PM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

What a cool sheep! I love kits like that to play with and gift.
=:8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home