Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Sweater That Actually Fits?


Yes, my friends, a sweater that actually fits. At least, it fits me with a shirt on, so it should fit Will. It still lacks a neckband and a good blocking, but it's done. :)

Yarn: Araucania Nature Yarn 100% wool
Needles: Size 7 Bamboo Interchangeable circular needles
Pattern: Sort of the raglan pattern in Ann Budd's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns, but I didn't quite follow the directions, because I read them wrong, he he, at least I fixed it. :)

I've been working on homework all weekend, but took a break last night to get this finished up. I also started a little sheepie ornament that I'll try to get a picture of Tues. So if you're keeping track (and I'm telling you even if you aren't), I have the Scribble lace shawl for Grandma, the Feast gloves, and the sheepie ornament on the needles.

It feels like I'm getting a handle on things now. Don't worry, I have a lot of projects that are begging to be cast on. I'm just trying to keep it manageable for all of the travel I have in the next few weeks. :)

4 comments:

At Monday, November 20, 2006 9:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice sweater!

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 9:19:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

The sweater looks great. Fits, too? Awesome!

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 9:35:00 AM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

looks great! Hope it fits sir will.

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 3:04:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Very nice. It looks so coft and comphie. Here's hoping that it will fit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home