Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm Back After My Mini-Break!*

I took a vacation day Friday, cleaned my house and decided to let you sneak a peek at the happy curtains that Monica sewed for me. Very nice, mauvy pink, and they look great with my rug. You can just barely see the rug and the top of Sadie's head at the bottom of the picture. I had a great evening and spent time with Curtis and Monica eating Chinese and watching House on USA. I love that show. I love that nasty attitude too. :)

Beau got lots of loving during my party on Saturday and on Sunday before my buddies left. He loves to lay on the floor with you. hee hee

There was stash acquisition, Sleeping Dragon yarn in Tequila Sun, Scout's Swag in Socktoberfest, and Sleeping Dragon yarn in Stormy Sky. yummy

And yarn goes great with knitting books, right? I needed these books in my library don't you think? There was knitting too. One sock finished for Will for Christmas, and I'm ready to turn the heel on the second sock. Plus, I've started the sleeves for his sweater. I'm feeling knitting mojo. :)

*What is with me using so many exclamation points in my titles anyway???

7 comments:

At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:08:00 PM, Blogger AR said...

I can't see your pictures for some reason.
New curtains, yarn, a party, and knitting books sound good, though!

 
At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 10:07:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

What an eventfull weekend you had. Yarn and knitting book are always good :).

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great curtains and what a gorgeous fireplace! Glad you had a good time. The yarns are really pretty too.

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 11:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pretty living room!...I feel the need to go clean time now. :-)

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 1:51:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Very nice sock ... and yarn! :) Your curtains look great. I like your fireplace, it looks very cozy. It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend. :)

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 8:19:00 PM, Blogger needlefingers said...

House and Chinese food - that's up there on the list of Best Possible Evenings Ever.

Have I told you I love coming here and getting evil ideas about sock yarn? You ferret out the best stuff. ;)

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 8:43:00 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Mmmm....sock yarn AND Barbara Walker? Lucky you!!

Living room is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home