Friday, November 17, 2006

Knitting Content!

I just couldn't resist. I was doing so well too, working on the shoulders and neck for Will's sweater, but I just had to cast on for one small project.

Mistake Rib Stitch (I think) Scarf
My own handspun Isle de France/Dorset Cross wool in brick red, golden ochre, and burnt orange (it is much more brick colored than it is showing in this picture)

I started this on Wed. night and finished it up just before this post. It needs a good blocking still.

So right now I'm knitting on Will's sweater, a shawl for Grandma (the Scribble Lace curtains, reborn), and the gloves from the Feast of the Hunter's Moon that I still haven't finished.

But that little sheep ornament looks really cute . . .

4 comments:

At Friday, November 17, 2006 9:25:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Nice scarf. Nothing wrong with casting on for a quick knit like that. ;) Helps you feel like you are accomplishing something when you throw yourself a bone like that.:) It helps me renew my mojo.

 
At Saturday, November 18, 2006 4:10:00 AM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Cool FO, and very handy if a quick present is needed. I realized awhile ago that having an FO done inbetween larger projects is necessary to keep one's sanity. ;)
=:8

 
At Saturday, November 18, 2006 10:49:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

Great scarf. I love the colors.

 
At Sunday, November 19, 2006 6:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful scarf!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home