Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pretty Fishy

Don't you love this? It's my new knitting needle holder. It's not meant specifically for DPNs, but that's what I bought it for. I love how they all fit in here so snug and happy. Well, except for the ones I'm using that is. :)

I bought this on eBay from Ehwa Aprons in case you're wondering. Very good prices, very nice needle case.

There has also been progress on the Josh socks. Not as much knitting as would have been done though because I've been working on the scarf for Mom. I promise pictures when it's a little farther along.

Off to do some homework and a little knitting. And lucky me! I'm on vacation Friday.

3 comments:

At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:35:00 AM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

ohhhh yummy I love that needle case! Now I want one!!!!!!!!

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 4:52:00 PM, Blogger FlippyTWS said...

Wow! What a pretty needle case.

You asked about my stitch markers. I have made them in two different ways. The first way I talked about on my June 12th post. The way I made the ones you commented on was by taking a piece of tiger tail (it is a thin piece of wire coated with plastic- you can buy it on a roll at any bead shop or at a place like Michaels or JoAnn) I strung my star shape bead, then put both ends though a crimp bead (this is a bead you can squish with a pliers) and then my colored bead, then another crimp bead. I then cut one end of the tiger tail very short to be swished in the crimp bead and took the other end and threaded it back into the crimp bead and then crimped the top bead. I hope tht is clear, if not email me at Flippytws@gmail.com and I'll try to explain it a little more in depth.

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 9:03:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Very nice needle case. I have one of the nameste cases that is like a mini suit case. I love it. It will hold all style of needles too. I always like having all types of needles at hand, you never know what you might need. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home