Thursday, October 12, 2006

Squee!


My eBay purchases came today. On the one hand I'm sad that the seller was selling part of her stash, but on the other hand. . . SQUEE!

Spunky Eclectic in Toronto Stripe and Bloomin' and Scout's Swag in Appletini

And my stitchmarkers came today too.


Aren't these little stitchmarker tins adorable? And look at how cute these little stitchmarkers are!

Socktoberfest 2006 Stitchmarkers

Plus some Sheepie Stitchmarkers and check out that last stitchmarker.

It's really blurry in this picture, I did my best, but sadly the blur gnome is on the loose again. See there? Right there? Those squiggles? It reads "Kelli~ Knitter Bunny." Personalized stitchmarker. Right there. All for me. sigh So happy.

7 comments:

At Thursday, October 12, 2006 8:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh great stitchmarkers! I have appletini too :)
Who in the world would sell appletini or spunky???

 
At Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:09:00 PM, Blogger Pat DeLeeuw said...

I love "Scout"'s yarn-aren't her colorways a hoot?-and beautiful!!I never find anything good on e-bay.

 
At Friday, October 13, 2006 12:53:00 PM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Great yarn to play with, and ooohhhh those stitch-markers!! NICE.
=:8

 
At Friday, October 13, 2006 4:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the yarn colors - and what cute stitch markers! :o)

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful sock yarn! Love the stitch markers!

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:12:00 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Appletini - oooohh. I love it! and the stitch markers. I'm quite the stitch marker glutton myself.

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 12:55:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home