Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wanna See What I Do in My "Spare" Time?



Sorry that they are so dark. Inside, fall, early morning, you get the idea.

I even found the fiber bunnies in my walk around the barn.

Plus I finished Josh's socks on Friday night.

I also finished the scarf for Mom's auction, but it's still blocking and I want to try shooting it in the light outside when I might have a shot at a decent picture. Since I only had the curtains (which I'm thinking about ripping out because I was crazy to attempt them in the first place), Will's sweater (I did two rows this weekend, I swear!), the gloves that I started at the Feast of the Hunter's Moon, and my Day of the Dead KAL shawl (which I've given up hope of finishing by Nov. 2) on the needles, I started another baby sweater for the Dutchicans.

I know. I'm a little crazy. I don't care. I would rather finish the sweater for the Dutchicans' than attempt the shawl at the moment. I have a newsletter to edit and polish for the state rabbit club that has to be in to the printer by Oct. 20 and a midterm exam on Oct. 23. I'm going to a costume party on Oct. 21 and Home for an early birthday party on Oct. 28. Plus I'm throwing a shindig for myself on Nov. 4 with my friends and some food and some good movies.

So a busy Knitter Bunny won't be at Rhinebeck. Happily this doesn't mean there won't be yarn. More later on that. ;)

2 comments:

At Monday, October 16, 2006 8:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUNNIES!!!! oh I can't imagine being in a space that big with all those bunnies, I'd be smuggling a few home I think :)

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

Cute bunnies! You sound really busy right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home