Monday, October 16, 2006

Tiny Tot Sweater Numero Dos

I have the body done, only two sleeves and the neckband to go. Isn't this cute? I love how this little sweater knits up, so easy, and the whole top down thing is amazing! And I haven't used hardly any of the Plymouth Encore. I still have two balls of this that I haven't even touched! So I can make the little ones three differently colored sweaters.
I know this is another crappy picture of the scarf, but I wanted to show you the finished product. The little cables are adorable and I can't believe how much softer this is after a quick bath. I mean, the alpaca silk blend was wonderful before I washed it, but it is so much better
now.

Anyway. I'm hoping to post again tomorrow night, but I have to finish the newsletter and I may not be able to. sigh We'll see. I'm also hoping to finish the Dutchicans sweater. So maybe I can work on the shawl, you know the Day of the Dead KAL shawl, that shawl that I haven't worked on in weeks. sigh

So much to knit, so little time. Do you ever want to just take the day off and do nothing except knit? Do you feel like that every day? Do you get distracted with everything except knitting even when you take the day off to knit? Yeah, me too.

1 comments:

At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:40:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Man I wish I could knit up things as quickly as you. I still have things from last winter that aren't finished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home