Sunday, October 08, 2006

so tired

so very tired

No more pictures, sorry, forgot to take them even though I had the camera. And yes, it was fun and smoky and hot and there were so many people dressed in period clothing I felt a little frumpy. lol I bought a pocket for my costume and I'm thinking it might travel with me more often, talk about great for walking while knitting. It was great!

I did finish the first sock for Josh and cast on for the next. I'm working on a scarf for Mom for her auction donation and I need to work on my sadly neglected shawl for the Day of the Dead KAL.

I also managed to buy some yummy yarn last week and haven't had a chance to share. I'll do my best to get a picture of it up tomorrow night. I'm on fall break, so no class. I still have to work, but I don't have my Monday night class.

Hope your week starts out well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home