Thursday, September 14, 2006

Status: Where I Come Clean About Those Projects That You Haven't Seen In a Long While

So. You're probably wondering what's going on with the kniting projects. :)

Do I really have to tell? ;)

Oh, ok. Remember the curtains? They aren't any longer than they were three weeks ago.
I haven't worked on them.

And the Ina Carleen shawl that I am designing.
Haven't touched it in over a week.

Oh, and the blue thing? That's a sweater for Will.
Not a stitch since Monday night.

So what have I been working on? Socks for my grandma.

And homework and finding Dot and work and cleaning my house and all of those other things that take away from my knitting time.

I'm off to Midland, MI tomorrow to judge another bunny show, so I probably won't post again until Sunday night. I wish you all a great Friday and the bestest weekend you've had yet this year.

1 comments:

At Thursday, September 14, 2006 8:37:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Come on, you can't neglect your knitting to do house work and such *shakes head in dissapointment*. At least you have been working on socks. LOL Have a great time judging the show and have a safe trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home