Monday, September 11, 2006

Odds More Than Ends

Randomness will prevail. Not feeling so good tonight, but I wanted you all to know that Dot disappeared on Sept. 2 and has not been seen since. At this point I am assuming the worst.

It is a sad, sick bunny that blogs tonight. :(

As Dottie will no longer be with me, I am considering keeping two of her kittens instead of just one. Stash is staying with me, but I need to choose her short haired black brother or long haired black sister.

Until I choose, they need names. I am thinking knitting/yarn themed names. Ideas gladly welcomed.

Contest winner will be announced tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it.

Sadly, your Knitter Bunny

6 comments:

At Monday, September 11, 2006 7:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I opt for the short haired brother and call him Cashmere--Cash for short , then you have Stash and Cash!
Sorry about Mom cat-she may show up still-we've had cats wander off and turn up later-maybe someone has her in their house and when she can she will leave and return.

 
At Monday, September 11, 2006 8:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am soooo sorry to hear about Dot...you are in my thoughts. Mandu is an indoor cat and disappeared for ove two weeks and I had signs plastered all over - he was living in some guys garage two blocks away - don't give up hope yet.....

I like the names Purl, Gauge, and Chibi -can you keep all of them?

 
At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 6:38:00 AM, Blogger Beth said...

I'm so sorry. She may still come back. I think you should keep them all. What's another cat when you already have 438 other pets.

 
At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:28:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sorry for your loss!!
Purl is a good name, and Woolie, and Lime and Violet (lol), and Harlot.
I'm just grasping for stuff here. Hope you feel better soon.

 
At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about Dot. It's hard when a pet wonders away hopefully she'll come back. I had a cat as a kid that we couldn't find for 3 months then one night he just appeared on our doorstep. Hope you feel better Hugs!

 
At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 6:41:00 PM, Blogger needlefingers said...

Sorry Dot has gone missing. Hopefully she's just on an extended roam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home