Thursday, August 31, 2006

Flutter By Pretty Butterfly

Pret-ty. :) I stopped and picked up my size 1 and size 2 (US) circulars today so that I could decide which I liked better, but I swatched on the size 1's and I'm happy.
Can you say Knitter Bunny's Better Butterfly B?

The color isn't accurate, its more variegated than this, but its been super rainy in the land of the Knitter Bunny. Pictures outside are just not possible.

Did I mention this is silk? Mmmm, silk. Sundara dyed silk. Mmmm.

Vote now oh, Knitters of the Blogiverse, do you like today's butterfly or Tuesday's better?

2 comments:

At Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:07:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Oh I like today's better. It looks so full of life. Very pretty. You will have to share your pattern when you get done.

BTW... I sent you an email yesterday about angora rabbits. (Titled "Fuzzy Bunnies"

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 7:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with tonia I like this one better too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home