Sunday, September 03, 2006

Shawl Progress and Oops!

Hello Bloggy friends! I have been steadily working on my shawl and have a completed first pattern repeat to show you. Sadly, I also have a problem. Since I like to fly by the seat of my pants, I didn't plan out my shawl beyond the first pattern repeat. This means that I am now at an impass until I can figure out how to fit in my next set of repeats. I have a few ideas.

1. I can do separate charts for each repeat.
2. I can wing it and fit in as many butterflies as possible.
3. I can place butterflies along the center panel and the outer edge, thus creating a triangle of butterflies on each side panel. (Will suggested this one)

Any ideas?

I shall now distract you with baby shawl pictures.

How did this get in here?! :) Stash, you sneaky little brat.

1 comments:

At Sunday, September 10, 2006 4:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Stash! We used to have a cat that looked just like him. It was a girl, but her name was Chaplin because of the black moustash!!! She had one litter(before we rushed her to the vet for spaying) of kittens and one was all white except for the black moustash.
Have you made to Michigan again yet? Call if you come. Sarah Peasley and I can meet you for lunch or LYS hopping.
Pat DeLeeuw(from the Harlot when she came to AA.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home