Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Contest! (or Contest #3)

Since I will be gone most of the next week with the Conference for work and the Convention with the rabbits, I wanted to hold a contest. This contest will be a bit different than the last two that I ran. Sorry, but you'll have to work a little bit harder for this prize. ;)

This will be a quiz about the Knitter Bunny as found in this blog (although it may also require a little guessing as I haven't put EVERYTHING in here).

First, the prize, and its a good one. My own personal pattern and a ball of South West Trading Company Oasis so that you too can make an original Knitter Bunny Window Panes Scarf. This yarn is soooooo yummy! It's 100% soy silk and all drapey and delicious. Plus at 240 yards who wouldn't love this stuff?

Now for the hard part: Rules.

1. You have until midnight on Sept. 10 to answer the questions that I'm posting today.
2. It is perfectly legal to use the search component on my blog, but you won't find every answer by searching.
3. You may enter more than once, but only the last entry will count.
4. Inventive answers, even if they are wrong, will still get you points. What can I say? I like creative people. :)
5. The winner will be announced after I have had time to consider the answers, which may take as much as a week.
6. Please send all entries to my email address, which can be found in the sidebar. (krisdutch@aol.com)

Contest Questions:
1. How many pets live in Knitter Bunny's house?
2. What are their name(s) and specie(s)?
3. What fiber arts do I know?
4. What fate did I wish upon the person who stole my credit card number?
5. What is my fiance's name and when is his birthday?
6. What was the name of my Project Spectrum Shawl?
7. How many kittens did I think were born?
8. What kind of fleece did I buy?
9. How did I bugger up my knee? (Yeah, I couldn't figure this one out, so make something up. The crazier, the better.) :)
10. Why is Stash named Stash? (I don't think I've put this on the blog, so creative answers are perfectly fine.)

I hope you have fun with this. I know I've enjoyed writing the questions and planning the prize. Regular posts will resume as soon as I recover from this week. Happy Hunting!

1 comments:

At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 9:23:00 PM, Blogger needlefingers said...

Okay, I probably don't have the mental fortitude right now to answer all the questions, but I'd like to share how I buggered up my knees last year - I tripped over adirondack chair sticky-outies while moving a plastic owl filled with rocks. Let me tell you, going straight down on concrete while holding a silly fifteen pound plastic owl will bugger them up goooooood.

How's that for creative?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home