Friday, September 15, 2006

How Did I Miss This?

I want some of this sooooo bad. I want to make a sweater out of it. No wait, an entire king sized blankie. Bwa ha ha ha.

I want Karaoke. I want to bury myself in a mountain of it, and not come out for a week (Ok, maybe just a few hours). I need to work more hours so I can afford more yarn. I want need a sweater for me out of this stuff. Think I can get by on ten balls?

South West Trading Company. Go, check it out, I'll be here when you get back. [drool, drool, drool]


Getting back to reality, if you could live in and play with any yarn in any yarn factory in the world, what would it be and why?

1 comments:

At Sunday, September 17, 2006 1:30:00 PM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Not sure if you knew, but the owner of SWTC has her own blog: http://soysilk.blogs.com/be_inspired/
=:8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home