Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Obsession Continues


Raggy number 11.

I really do think I may have a problem.

On to other knitting news. I'm working on my second cabled footie, while not much has been happening with the curtains.

I have a few rounds of Will's cabled socks done, but I'm worried about the size. What is the percentage that you have to add back to your original number to compensate for the cables in a knitted piece? I know that they pull the fabric in which causes the piece to have less width unless you compensate for it.

Classes start next week and I have a night class on Mondays. Blogging on Monday nights may become fairly hit or miss, but I might be luckier than I'm anticipating. I'll do my best to keep the routine that I've been following this summer. I feel so lucky to have stumbled into this blogging business and made so many great friends. So, um, thanks.

1 comments:

At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:57:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

They need to get a 12 step program for those things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home