Friday, June 16, 2006

Winner for the First Contest!

Last night (when I was up, oh sooo late) the 24th comment was posted on my blog! That comment was posted by "pbnj" also known as Holly. So Holly send me an email with your address and I will get your prize shipped out. I haven't even gotten to post the pictures yet!

I will post pictures of the prize before mailing it, so it may be late next week before it gets sent. lol Holly, I hope you're a knitter!

Thanks to all who participated. I will be hosting another small contest towards the end of June or beginning of July. I think you'll find out why then. ;)

2 comments:

At Friday, June 16, 2006 1:30:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

Aargh! I missed it!

But since I just came into some yarn, I can't be bitter. Can't wait to hear the big news :D

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 2:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I won! Thank you so much! can't wait to see pictures of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home