Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Better

Just a quick post to let you know that things are looking better in the bunny barn. Very few new cases, and most of the rabbits have come through this with little to no wear. I'm still "doctoring" a few and will have to let a few go if the Sulfa drugs don't start working soon. On the whole though, it is a much healthier bunny herd. There are even a few signs of new life (aka, new babies). I was worried that I would lose all of my litters, but bunnies are more resilient than I tend to think they are.

I'm still knitting, but I have several papers due on Monday. My posts will be spotty at best and most likely very short until sometime next week. Hopefully I'll have some pictures of healthy bunnies to share in the next few days.

Labels:

9 comments:

At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:35:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

My fingers are still crossed for you.

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 6:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things are starting to look up for the bunnies!

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:48:00 PM, Blogger Ren said...

good to hear that things are looking a bit better and good luck getting everything done! : )

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 11:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are looking up - how scary this must be for you :o(

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:02:00 PM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Still keeping our paws crossed from our little warren!
=:8

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are turning around for the bunnies!

 
At Friday, February 23, 2007 1:20:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

I am glad to hear that things seem to be looking up for you and your bunnies. I can't wait to see the picts of the new little ones.

 
At Friday, February 23, 2007 7:54:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Hooray!! :)

 
At Saturday, February 24, 2007 5:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelley,
The South Central Michigan Knitting Guild is having a weekend of classes the 31st of March and April 1st. Candace Eisner Strick is the teacher. If you want more info let me know.
Glad the bunnies are rallying!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home