Friday, November 24, 2006

Sweater Fini!*

Neckband? Sort of. A crochet edging topped off the neck quite nicely. And it fit Will. In fact, I have pictures of him modeling it for you. :)

If I could have changed something, I would have read the directions correctly so the shoulder didn't pucker quite so bad. And I would have done the neckline correctly when I was binding off. :)

All in all, I loved the yarn. I loved the needles. I spent entirely too much time on this because I put it down for several days in between sections. Will really likes it however, and that means the world to me.

My Thanksgiving was normal. No real family drama. We watched the dog show on one TV and football on the other just like last Thanksgiving. (I was pulling for the little Corgi in the Herding Group, but alas the German Shepherd won.)

I hopped on home to work on my class project for my Distance Education class. I need two people to help me run through my class, so if you are interested in reviewing for me in the next week, drop me an email.

Will and I are off to Michigan in the morning for all kinds of fun filled adventures. (Ok, I'm making a bee line for my favorite candle outlet in Jackson, and Threadbear. I've never mde it and I've been in Michigan about two dozen times in the last two years. I am GOING TO THREADBEAR!) :)

Have a great weekend!

*I'm back on my exclamation kick!

7 comments:

At Friday, November 24, 2006 9:38:00 PM, Blogger AR said...

The new sweater looks great! I can't see any puckering in the pics.

Have fun up here in MI!

 
At Saturday, November 25, 2006 7:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the sweater! Looks great on him.

 
At Saturday, November 25, 2006 10:23:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

The sweater looks great! I am sure he appreciates all the hard work you put into it.

 
At Saturday, November 25, 2006 10:12:00 PM, Blogger aija said...

Yay, it looks great!!

(PS, threadbear?? Ooh... I'me in CA and even I've heard of them, have fun!)

 
At Monday, November 27, 2006 1:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was Threadbare?? Waht did you buy? Did you know Rae's Yarn Boutique is also open on Sunday?? Did you know I have keys to The Yarn Garden in Charlotte? Next time!!

 
At Monday, November 27, 2006 2:13:00 PM, Blogger Pat DeLeeuw said...

Hey, please pass the word to read my blog-moohlahknits.

 
At Monday, November 27, 2006 3:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great. There's nothing better then knititng something that actually fits for someone you love. Lately none of my stuff has been fitting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home