Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm loving it (you know, the Ribbon)

I wanted to do a post with really nice pictures of the shawl since I got it back from the fair last night, but I didn't have a picture helper today. So what you're getting is my pathetic attempt to show off the full size as well as the pattern of of my shawl while taking the picture myself. It, didn't quite work as I had planned.

Shawl draped fetchingly on the deck post.
Shawl spread fetchingly along the deck rail.
Shawl spread fetchingly between the hand rails on the deck to show off its impressive size.

I also made a little swatchie-poo of the first lace pattern I created, plus an alternate version. It's dry blocked on a pillow here.
I'm not feeling the love for this pattern. Time to try the next pattern. I'll keep you updated as I try new patterns in my quest to create the perfect shawl in memory of grandma Carleen.

3 comments:

At Monday, August 28, 2006 6:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Your shawl is gorgeous!

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 10:31:00 AM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Big congrats again! Your shawl is beautiful.
=:8

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 10:26:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

Your shawl is quite fetching ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home