Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Feeling the Love Again


This is much better. I can't decide if it looks like the violet I was going for or a butterfly. :)

A few little modifications and I think this will be the pattern I use. I have to alter it slightly. I want a little more rounded look. Then I'll need to swatch it in the silk I plan on using. If all goes well (cross fingers, toes, arms, legs, and eyes people!), I will be casting on for this shawl this weekend.

Update on Monica's mom: the surgery went well and she will be in the hospital a few days recovering before she can go home.

Knitter vibes totally work.

4 comments:

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! It does look like a butterfly. I'll keep my fingers crossed all works out with the shawl.

Glad everything went ok with Monica's mom's surgery!

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:49:00 AM, Blogger CygKnit said...

I can't wait to see it swatched in silk!

And glad Mm is recovering nicely :)

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:10:00 AM, Blogger NeedleTart said...

"Butterfly!" I said to myself before reading a word.

Happy for Mm.

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 3:04:00 PM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

I second the motion on the pretty butterfly look. Good news for MM! Blog friends do ROCK!
=:8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home