Thursday, August 24, 2006

Who Knew I Had So Many Books?


Well, I asked. You responded and the consesus was . . . Give Us the Books!

This will be a picture heavy post! If you can't read a title drop me a line. I'm going to post the pictures of what I have and list of what I want. :) He he, more like what I NEED.





















Want more? Click the flickr link here.

Books I want in no certain order (and some aren't even published yet):
Cables Untangled:An Exploration of Cable Knitting by Melissa Leapman
Inspired Cable Knits: 0 Creative Designs for Making Sweaters and Accessories by Fiona Ellis
Yarnplay: Colorful Techniques and Projects for the Creative Knitter by Lisa Shobhana
The Alden Amos Big Book of Spinning by Alden Amos
Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Workshop by Elizabeth Zimmerman
A Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns by Barbara G. Walker
A Treasury of Knitting Patterns by Barbara G. Walker
The Vogue Knitting Stitchionary Volume Three: Color Knitting: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue by Vogue Knitting Magazine
Finishing Techniques for Hand Knitters: Give Your Knitting that Professional Look by Sharon Brant
Spin to Knit: The Knitter's Guide to Making Yarn by Shannon Okey
Never Knit Your Man a Sweater (Unless You've Got the Ring) by Judith Durant
A Gathering of Lace by Meg Swansen
KnitLit the Third: We Spin More Yarns by Linda Roghaar and Molly Wolf (editors)
KnitLit (too):Stories from Sheep to Shawl . . . and More Writing About Knitting by Linda Roghaar and Molly Wolf (editors)
plus, the Harlot's next book, you know bookbookbook 4

2 comments:

At Friday, August 25, 2006 6:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got a lot of great books there! I too want most of the books on your want list. A Gathering of lace is my favorite lace book so far. I have Inspired Cable Knits and it's and ok book. I haven't made anything out of it yet but there are a few things I'd like to make.

 
At Friday, August 25, 2006 9:31:00 AM, Blogger CygKnit said...

Hmmmm, you have some expensive tastes, girly. But good! I want all these, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home