Sunday, August 20, 2006

More?


Raggies number 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16. I swear I only have a few more to do and then I am swearing off of raggies for a while.

I may also have raggy number 17 on the needles. :)

I've been coming up with ideas for my shawl and perusing various shawl patterns. I want this shawl to be special with as few of my usual screw-ups as possible. Any help designing my pattern will be appreciated as I start to put it together in the next two weeks.

There will also be a contest after labor day. Just a little heads up. :)

5 comments:

At Sunday, August 20, 2006 8:17:00 PM, Blogger needlefingers said...

Those - are some chipper-looking raggies. :)

 
At Monday, August 21, 2006 1:42:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

You're obsessed!! A 12-step program is definitely in order. LOL

 
At Monday, August 21, 2006 3:29:00 PM, Blogger NeedleTart said...

Love the colors on the upper right!

 
At Monday, August 21, 2006 9:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! Did you post the pattern for these? I only know one pattern for the rags and it's kind of boring, but that one is nice! You can email it to me at kristina@lionpost.com. Thanks!

 
At Monday, August 21, 2006 9:26:00 PM, Blogger KnitterBunny said...

Kristina

The pattern is out of the Mason Dixon Knitting book and they reprinted it from the Peaches & Cream Yarn label. You can probably find it on the internet. Let me know if you still need help finding it.

KB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home