Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Raggies :)

Raggies 17 and 18.
The whole colorful gang.

I'm going to cast on for a sock tonight.

I'm not sure that my class is going to work out on Tuesdays. The professor has all group projects with a project due every week for the semester. He kept saying that he didn't want to make extra work for us. Um, he's making more work for me. You all know that I judge rabbit shows on the weekends. That pretty well knocks out Fridays and Saturdays for me to work on projects. Monday nights are now class nights from 6-9. I'm working a 40 hour week. So what does that leave? Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. He won't be posting his group questions until Thursday nights. They are due on Tuesdays before class.

Huh, do you see a problem? We've eliminated Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. So really if I don't get it done the night he posts or on Sunday. I'm in trouble. Darn professors. Making it easier, fooey. He's making it harder.

So, anyway, I may have to find another class to take in order to meet my class requirements, and still keep my obligations at the rabbit shows.

Oh, and poor Will. His room mate decided to move in with the girl he's been dating for 6 weeks. This left Will alone in the house, which is fine because the room mate still has to pay for his half unless he can find a sub-leaser, BUT the stupid room mate had the power turned off yesterday and didn't tell Will until 4:30 last night. Will's name wasn't on the bill, so his power was shut off today. The power company doesn't think they will be able to restore power until Friday. Yeah, that's right, Friday.

So, lovely day all around.

Curtis is knitting on his first raggy though. :)

2 comments:

At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:20:00 AM, Blogger CygKnit said...

Oh, my.

First, way to go on you for trying not to make your semester miserable. I hope you find another class!

Second, Will's roomate moved in with a girl he'd been dating for 6 weeks?? Does he not realize that this may not work out so well?? And that with the bad karma he just racked up, finding a place to live after the inevitable break-up is going to be tough??

I'm sorry, shouldn't get angry for you--you've probably already got that covered.

 
At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:51:00 AM, Blogger Christa said...

I'm going to second cygnet in congratulating you on recognizing when to give up on the classes. Don't torture yourself! (On the other hand, have you talked to the prof about maybe getting an exception in some way? Or is that too much work, as well? Just a thought..)

Sorry to hear about Will, though.. that sucks. :-( I've had bad roommate troubles in the past, so I can relate. This too will pass (and hopefully sooner rather than later..)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home