Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Winner Contest #2 and other things

Will kindly pulled a name today.
Kristi and Otis of Red Dog Knits drop me a line and we'll get your prize squared away. To all of you who are wondering there will be another contest in a few months.

It has been raining on and off since Friday and I was so shocked to see this


when I checked the garden. Yea! It is zucchini in something tonight!

Now, I may have promised CygKnit some bunny pictures last night and I got a little sidetracked with my knee, so here are the promised bunny pictures.

More knitting news, my Knit Picks purchase, and kitten pictures tomorrow.

1 comments:

At Thursday, July 13, 2006 2:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelli :-)
The shawl turned-out parfait! So way to go, little knitter girl! :-)

The dpn stories/vignettes are so true...and I do prefer bamboo to slickery metal, too! We are accomplishing the tasks at hand, i.e.: don't be such a yarn hussy and get those projects finished before you begin another! Ha, so Ha! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home