Friday, July 14, 2006

Eep! Need Help! Creativity low, must have chocolate.

The next few days are very busy. I have WAY too much to do and not enough time. I'm prioritizing. Immediate things: animals, work, grad essay, and judging obligations. Can be finagled things: knitting, spinning, and any "me time."

Needle Arts Things to Complete by July 28.
1. Shawl- done
2. Knucks- in progress
3. Knitted Accessory-uh, nope, not even an idea
4. Single Ply- day's end roving ( I also need an end purpose for this, I have no idea yet)
Amount spun: none
5. Two or More Plies- two choices silk or soy silk ( I also need an end purpose for this, I have no idea yet)
Amount spun: none

Help welcomed at this point.
Pictures will be sketchy until further notice.
People, we are in Flaming Silk on the Coffee Table Alert Here!

PS Kristin of Needlefingers, you are SO an enabler.

1 comments:

At Saturday, July 15, 2006 8:41:00 PM, Blogger needlefingers said...

Who, me? :)

As for ideas, how about Knitty?

http://knitty.com/archive.html

In the archive, they've got things arranged by bags, hats, scarves, etc. - all kinds of stuff that should qualify as 'accessory'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home