Monday, July 10, 2006

The Good Witch Prevails

Though there was copious black magic being cast by this pair of fiendish dog magi, I managed to avoid their combined "tug" attacks to complete my shawl o' the triangles. It was a heated battle at times as they sent the spells of laughter to plague my counting and cause me to curse copiously.


They were aided by a dark lady of the night who seemed so innocent, and yet could wreak havoc upon the most noble of yarns. With frightful yowls of "hunger" she set her eyes on the delicate magic in my hands, coyly pretending to want to be "petted" when in truth she wanted to destroy the spell in my fingers.

Yet in the end the ingenuity of the yarn allowed me to avoid their soulful eyes begging me to fall into the trap of never ending petting, grooming, ball throwing, belly rubbing, and treats.

Behold the magic of blocking!


Your clever Good Witch will leave you with this image as she confronts the sandman in the continuous battle for "just one more row."

Many thanks to Monica for assisting me in the blocking of the shawl. The lady of the night portrayed by Zoie, the fiendish dog magi portrayed by Beau and Sadie, and your Good Witch, of course, your humble Knitter Bunny. ;)

1 comments:

At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:23:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Love the pictures and the shawl is gorgeous! I wish I had the patience to do a lace shawl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home