Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm goin' to see the Harlot!

I booked my room and I am going to go see the Yarn Harlot in Ann Arbor! Woopee! I'm so excited I could pee my pants. It's a little more than I wanted to spend, but this might be my only chance to see her as the likelihood of her coming to Indiana is slim to none. It's sad, but I think of it as a dream come true.

The kittens are growing and rolling around on the floor. I laugh every time I see them. They even ventured out of the bunny barn tonight. Usually they would stop with their toes on the door jamb and they wouldn't put even a whisker beyond the opening. Now they are skipping back and forth across the door jamb and hiding in the bachelor buttons by the step. I was even "attacked" by the little black and white boy. He hooked a nail into my pant leg and hung on for the (albeit short) ride.

I have no projects on my needles as of 9:10 last night. None. I have not had a project on needles for almost 24 hours, may this day go down in history as I am about to cast on. :)

More on the package that arrived when I post tomorrow.

1 comments:

At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 10:27:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I'm so jealous! I really want to meet the Harlot one day. Unfortunately, no yarn shops in Northern LA means no book tour coming through here. Oh well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home