Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fluffballs!

Fast post tonight. Kitty pictures abound. I am still working on the triangles shawl and have 155 rows done. I know, not much progress.

Melissa, thanks for the heads up. I'll check the feet of the two guys I'm making socks for out of the yarn I posted. I'm only making three pairs of mens socks total. I know that I'll need a third ball for Will, he has size 12 EEE feet (almost basketball star sized).

Did I mention that I have more zucchini? MMMMM, zu-cchi-ni.

1 comments:

At Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:29:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

First bunny crack, now kitty. I swear I have an addiction to these little fluff balls!

(Oh, and my husband says that the last kitty from the last post looks like an Ewok. This is a compliment)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home