Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Squash Blossom!

If I haven't mentioned it before I am a (very) amatuer gardener. I have planted 3 zucchini, 3 acorn squash, 3 eggplant, and 6 bell pepper plants in my tiny garden. Was I ever pleased to see this

when I watered the garden tonight. (No the garden has not been watered in the picture, I watered after.)

I was also pleased to see all of the baby bunnies growing so nicely in their nestboxes, thus









Bunny Pictures!! These are two of my litters, the top litter is one week younger.


I was also pleased at the growth of my bachelor buttons, so

Yea! Look at how pretty they are!

Hmmm, I bet you've been waiting for the knitting. I keep knitting on the shawl, but it doesn't feel like its growing as much anymore. I'm going to work on it more tonight after I finish this post. I also got an exciting package in the mail, namely Sensational Knitted Socks and Wendy Knits. Now, I'm going to run along, pop in a movie, and work on getting this shawl finished and a collage put up on the web page.

3 comments:

At Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, I think I might drool! LOL! I love to garden, but just have a few tomatoes, peppers and onions, and a few flower sprouts in containers now. And the cute bunnies, also the knitting books. I think I might like to get the sock book someday.
Thanks for the pictures, as always! Have a great nite! PBnJ

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:05:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

OH MY GOODNESS at the cute little bunnies. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off!

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:09:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

1. I am a sucker for baby pics, it seems. I. LOVE. the. bunnies.

2. Way to go on the veggies! They're my favorite to grow. Except that my sweetie saw a bunny in the yard this morning...and I saw topless carrots this afternoon. Coincidence? I think not. Good thing your bunnies are in hutches!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home