Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Kittens Have Arrived!

We had a terrible thunderstorm last night and I was very worried about my cat as I knew she was ready to have her kittens at any moment. At 2 am, as the storm raged I wondered if tonight would be the night. When I checked the barn this morning, I was delighted to see. . .

Mistress Dot has four tiny, ugly (but somehow cute) kittens. She was kind enough to allow me pictures this morning. Dot is in the background feeding her babies. Three of the kittens are black and white, one is black. Their mother is quite proud of herself.




Update! I counted kittens again last night and to my surprise there were 5 kittens, not 4!

1 comments:

At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever met a knitter fanatic who doesn't absolutely love pets of all kinds. We find it just as exciting to see pictures of your beautiful pets as the pictures of your absolutely fantastic knit items. I really enjoy your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home