Monday, June 12, 2006

Who Said Knitting Blog Contest?

I've been inspired by some of the blogs that I've been reading to hold a contest. This first one will be very simple with only 3 rules.

1. It's open to anyone who reads the rules listed.
2. The winner will be determined by me and the prize posted at my discretion. (It will be knitting related, of course!)
3. The winner will be determined by the person who makes a comment on my webblog. If you are the ____ commenter on my webblog, you will win the prize listed in the next few days. (Well, if I told you it wouldn't be any fun!)

If this works out like I hope, I will hold a contest every four to eightweeks. :)

Thanks to Holly for reminding me to fix "website" to read "weblog"!!

1 comments:

At Monday, June 12, 2006 9:36:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

You realize I'm going to comment and comment and comment and comment and comment until I make it, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home