Monday, June 05, 2006

The Shawl Goes On


At 80 stitches to the row and size 10 1/2 needles my shawl is growing beautifully. I thought that I should post a picture of its growth. I'm thinking of taking a page out of Knit Ponchos, Wraps, & Shawls and putting fringe on all of the edges. I can't decide whether to be knit obsessive and put the same color of fringe on the stripe or be crazy and put the opposite color fringe on the stripe. I'm thinking crazy tonight, but we'll see when I finish the shawl.


My other shawl is starting to give me nasty looks, much like the sock doing penance in the corner. My shawl has every right to be upset though, I've been knitting on it since February and its still not done. It is the triangles within triangles shawl pattern. I love the look in the single ply lace weight. I will attempt better pictures after I have devoted more time to these projects. Until then, these pictures will just have to do.

1 comments:

At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:42:00 AM, Blogger CygKnit said...

The shawl is just beautiful! What pattern are you using?

And, has Mama had her babies yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home