Friday, June 02, 2006

PS and Buttons

First, I found out what Project Spectrum was. Yea for Google and Lolly. I signed up. Actually I read it through once and was bouncing on the edge of my seat trying to figure out how to sign up. Luckily my handspun Ile de France/Dorset Yarn is blue, pretty blue for June. So I can continue with my shawl and it will totally work for Project Spectrum (which is so cool).

Now I have a problem. I would like to add a Project Spectrum button to my blog, but I am so new at this that I don't know how to. I'm going to try Google and see what pops up, but I really want to add one (promising not to steal bandwidth as I read about yesterday). If any of you have suggestions or can help, please feel free.

Dancing Bunny today.

Thank you Google, I found out how to add my buttons! Yea! And they are linked to the websites. I'm so happy I could eat a carrot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home